5'' - 7''
Snake Plant Laurentii x September
Common names: Snake plant, Viper's Bowstring Hemp, Devil's Tongue, Mother-in-Law's Tongue
The perfect beginner's plant, the Sansevieria is pretty much indestructible. With its stiff sword-like leaves and vertical yellow stripes, not only is this plant low maintenance, but it's also considered one of the best air purifying plants out there!
Includes plant with recycled Ecopot & saucer
Pot size: 11.8" in diameter, 10.25" tall
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
7'' - 10''
21'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!
Sansevierias are known to remove toxins during the day, and release oxygen at night, making them the ultimate bedroom plant friend!
Low to bright, indirect light. Sansevierias can thrive in almost any light conditions!
Does not need much! Water every 10-14 days during Spring and Summer, and once a month during the winter.
Feed every 2 months during Spring and Summer. No need to feed in winter as the plant grows slower.
Happy in most climates but prefers temperatures above 10 degrees.
◎ Wipe leaves every once in a while, to keep them dust free
◎ Rotate periodically to make sure there's even growth on all sides
◎ One of the most common mistakes made with snake plants is overwatering. So, when in doubt, wait a few days until you give it a drink!
Western & Southern Africa
No - Keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
Skip that trip to the garden center, along with the hassle of finding a matching pot
green on green
We'll prepare your brand new friend and pot it in our eco friendly pots. While we are at it, we will plant one tree for every plant purchased by you
Growing together. Once your plant has been delivered, you can contact us via email or DM us on instagram for questions and plant parenthood advice