5'' - 7''
Monstera Deliciosa x Archway
Common names: Swiss Cheese Plant, Custard plant, Ceriman, Mexican breadfruit
Known for its natural leaf-holes, this plant is sure to bring jungle vibes to your home. Super easy to care for, the Monstera is ideal for the beginner plant parent!
Includes plant with recycled Ecopot & saucer
Pot size: 11.8" in diameter, 10.25" tall
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
7'' - 10''
21'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!
The holes in the Monstera's leaves are called fenestrations and appear as the plant matures!
Moderate to bright, indirect light. This plant loves the sun but beware of direct light that could burn its leaves!
Water every 1-2 weeks when the top 2" of soil are dry. Water less frequently in winter.
Feed once a month during the Spring and Summer. No need to feed in winter as the plant grows slower.
Enjoys a humid environment, anywhere between 18 to 30 degrees.
◎ Mist leaves occasionally to encourage humidity
◎ Wipe leaves every once in a while, to keep them dust free
◎ Trim away any dead or damaged leaves and stems as close to the root as possible
Southern Mexico & Central America
No - Keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
Skip that trip to the garden center, along with the hassle of finding a matching pot
green on green
We'll prepare your brand new friend and pot it in our eco friendly pots. While we are at it, we will plant one tree for every plant purchased by you
Growing together. Once your plant has been delivered, you can contact us via email or DM us on instagram for questions and plant parenthood advice