5'' - 7''
Monstera Deliciosa - plant
Common names: Swiss Cheese Plant, Custard plant, Ceriman, Mexican breadfruit
Known for its natural leaf-holes, this plant is sure to bring jungle vibes to your home. Super easy to care for, the Monstera is ideal for the beginner plant parent!
*THE POT IS NOT INCLUDED.
Moderate to bright, indirect light. This plant loves the sun but beware of direct light that could burn its leaves.
Water every 1-2 weeks when the top 2" of soil are dry. Water less frequently in winter.
Feed monthly in Spring and Summer. No need to feed during winter. Check out our fertilizer selection here.
Enjoys a humid environment, anywhere between 18 to 30 degrees.
Tip: Mist leaves occasionally to increase humidity, and wipe leaves every once in a while to keep them dust free.
No- keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
7'' - 10''
12'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!