5'' - 7''
Common names: Haworthia Zebra, Zebra Cactus, Pearl Plant
Haworthia is an adorable miniature succulent that makes a very attractive houseplant. It is characterized by its thick dark green leaves with white horizontal stripes on the outside of the leaves. There are about 80 species of Haworthia, which can be differentiated by the size of the leaves and the orientation of the white markings on the leaves.
Arrives potted in a terracotta pot including saucer.
Pot size: 4.5" in diameter
Bright, indirect light.
Tip: The most common reason a Haworthia dies is due to the soil being too soggy. So when in doubt - wait until the soil is completely dry to water again.
Water about every 2 weeks. Water less frequently in the winter. Not sure when to water? Just follow the finger dip test.
Feed once during Spring. No need to feed during winter. Check out our fertilizer selection here.
Average home humidity! Can tolerate dry air.
Tip: Mist leaves occasionally to increase humidity, and wipe leaves every once in a while to keep them dust free.
Safe for pets!
7'' - 10''
12'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!