5'' - 7''
Botanical name: Ficus Elastica
Common names: Ficus Robusta, Rubber tree, Indian Rubber bush
Known for its thick, glossy, and unusual green and white variegated foliage, the Tineke will stand out in any room. The Rubber Tree is also used in India to form living bridges - quite impressive!
- Plant size: medium
- Plant arrives in growing pot, placed into the decorative pot
- All of our pots are made with recycled plastic
- Straight pot has no drainage hole (size: 6.3" in diameter, 5.9" tall)
- Tapered pot comes with drainage and saucer (size: 6.7" in diameter, 5.9" tall)
Moderate to bright, indirect light. This plant loves the sun but beware of direct light that could burn its leaves.
Water every 1-2 weeks when the top 2" of soil are dry. Reduce frequency in winter. Not sure when to water? Just follow the finger dip test.
Feed once a month in Spring and Summer. No need to feed during winter. Check out our fertilizer selection here.
Can tolerate average home temperatures but try not to expose to temperatures below 10 degrees.
Tip: Mist leaves occasionally to increase humidity, and wipe leaves every once in a while to keep them dust free.
No- keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
7'' - 10''
12'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!