5'' - 7''
Alocasia (Medium) - plant
Botanical name: Alocasia
Common names: Elephant Ear, African Mask
This beautiful wild and tropical plant can thrive outdoors in the summertime and be brought indoors in the winter. Alocasia plants are sensitive plants, but can grow very quickly in the right environment. With their gigantic heart-shaped leaves, they are sure to make a statement in any room!
*THE POT IS NOT INCLUDED.
Bright, indirect light. But keep away from direct sun! Also thrives in partial shade when placed outdoors.
Tip: Rotate the plant occasionally as leaves tend to face the sunlight.
Soil will dry out quickly in the summer - so water frequently, keeping the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Water less in the winter.
Feed once a month in Spring and Summer. No need to feed during winter. Check out our fertilizer selection here.
Thrives in a very humid environment. Keep away from cold or hot drafts.
Tip: Mist leaves occasionally to increase humidity.
No- keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
7'' - 10''
12'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!