ZZ plant (Large)
Common names: ZZ plant, Zanzibar Gem
Shiny and graceful, this waxy-leafed tropical can store water and nutrients for a long period of time. If you are looking for an easy-going friend that can endure days of neglect and low-light rooms, then the ZZ is your go-to plant!
- Plant size: large
- Plant arrives in growing pot, placed into the decorative pot
- All of our pots are made from recycled plastic
- The cylinder pot has no drainage hole (size: 11.8" in diameter, 10.25" tall)
- The tapered pot comes with drainage and saucer (size: 11.8" in diameter, 11" tall)
Low to moderate, indirect light. Perfect plant for a windowless room!
Does not need much water. Water every 10-14 days during Spring and summer, and once a month during the winter.
Tip: one of the most common mistakes made with ZZ plants is overwatering. So when in doubt, wait a few days until you give it a drink! Still not sure when to water? Just follow the finger dip test.
Feed every 2 months in Spring and Summer. No need to feed during winter. Check out our fertilizer selection here.
No specific humidity or temperature requirements. Can tolerate dry spaces and average home temperature.
No- keep away from pets (can cause irritation if ingested)
5'' - 7''
7'' - 10''
12'' - 24''
24'' - 60''
Measurement is the approximate height of the plant including the pot
- All orders are subject to a flat $10 delivery fee.
- We currently only deliver to certain boroughs and municipalities on the island of Montreal. You can use our postal code tracker at checkout to make sure we deliver to your area.
- Please allow 3-5 business days from when the order is placed to receive your plant. As we do not currently provide any packaging, please ensure someone is home to receive the delivery.
- We deliver most plants in their growing pot, which fits perfectly into the decorative pot we offer with each plant, while others ship directly potted.
- We do our best to select plants that are similar to the ones pictured on our website, but as with all living beings, there will be some variation in color, shape, size and texture - making each plant unique in its own way!